Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Jump?!?

                I have a problem I never finish anything! I have an office that is so full of supplies that you would think I was super crafty. Well am I kind-of crafty but I never make more than two of everything for my girls then I start on a new project. I always get stopped when one of the girls has on a bow or something that I have made but I don't think I enjoy making them. I have done tons of other crafts and I am pretty sure everyone on my daughters school friends has something that I have made them. So I had tossed around the idea of starting an Etsy page but for some reason I never did. I always make a banner, think of a name and take tons of photos but never hit SELL. But today I did, I only posted two things because I pretty much just customize other things for now. I have had a few friends and family members ask how to buy items from me but I had no secure way to tell them. So now I am up and running, I feel like I am my biggest critic though so I am not sharing it here. I just wanted to tell someone..  

No comments:

Post a Comment