Saturday, December 31, 2011

GOODBYE 2011!!

I never thought I would love and hate a day so much. I have been begging for 2012 for months and now it is closely approaching I might cry. This has been the hardest year of my life and I have just sat around bitching about it. But I have to stop it, today. I hate resolutions and who the hell ever keeps them?... So I am just going to make a list of things I am going to do in 2012 with a little help from Pinterest

1. Care about myself

Joan via Tumblr
2. Wear pin curls in and don't pull my hair back before I walk in the store
3. Finish what I started. 6 months ago we bought this house.. Needless to say my kitchen looks 80% the same as it did here minus the lack of a counter top and 1/2 of the floor 
Kitchen New house


4. Dance in the rain! I use to do this every time it rained, one of the reasons I do not own and umbrella but lately I have just duck and ran. Next time I will slow down.
repinned no orginal
5. Get a new piercing

6. Live life like Lily! Just check out that rockin headband she wore it with everything for a week because she loves it.

7. Wear my own things, I have a pretty nice size vintage collection but I Never wear any of it out of the house. I love every piece I own but I don't want to "stand out" in my tiny town
Earrings I scored in November 
8. Take more pictures!! This was my only photo on last years 365
my 366
 9. Learn to blog and do it quickly! No joke I have been fighting with this one post for two days and this has taken me all day.
10. Be Happy! 
There are so many sad and upsetting things going on around me right now and every day I have a major freak out. I just need to stop, breath and be happy, 





No comments:

Post a Comment