Sunday, June 19, 2011

What's going on..

I haven't been here in months, I shut down my shop over a month ago. I haven't been on twitter or facebook as much as I was before.  I would like to say it is because I have been busy packing or working on other things but I can't. I have just been a lazy/detracted mood. So much has been going on but I have just stood here and watched things pass me by. I am always too tired to even get dressed anymore and I know that's a sign of depression but I am not as much as depressed as I am overwhelmed. In one month my whole world has been flipped over and I still haven't figured it all out. Before my mom had passed I found a home, but I wasn't sure if we could get it due to time and money but we did and it is over 100 miles from where we are now. I am excited and very nervous all at the same time. I HATE moving and giving things away. When I was a kid we moved all the time so now I have none of my childhood things due to yard sales. I said I would never do that to my kids things, but some of this stuff is just taking up space. I also hate making the kids transfer schools, my oldest would be in a new school this year anyway so she is taking it okay but my second grader is pretty upset about it all. The new place is smaller and the boys will have to share a room, it is also an older home and will need much renovation. But that is one of those things I LOVE to do.  I am hoping my new post will be of me and some new keys in my hand. Until then I better back I have 11 days to pack 11 rooms and all the outside toys. Great fun...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment