Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feeling Blog-ish...

Okay we have this thing and never use it so I shall start today. For all of you I will explain what this is and how and why I am going to do it.

"What is a blog?"

courtesy of wikipedia

A blog (a portmanteau of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

"But why?"

Because I personally hate talking on the phone and suck at emails and responding to facebook messages and half of you don't even know how to use facebook.

"How does this work?"

I will post short entries about what we have done or are doing this week, some entries will include photos, so I can update all of you who never see us or always ask for pictures of the kids and ect. I will most likely do this once a week. You can also leave comments on the post so i don't have 1,000 emails to respond to later.

That's all I have for now I will post a intro entry when ever I have the time.

~L.Hamer

No comments:

Post a Comment